See What We Are All About
Westminster Manor welcomes you to arrange for a private tour of our facility...Please telephone us at (315) 252-0507.
Living for Life - Westminster Manor is a 32 unit residential community. Situated on a tree shaded residential street in the heart of Auburn, New York, Westminster Manor offers residents a private, independent lifestyle along with the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of social gatherings and exciting group activities.
Each Spacious Room Offers the Following:
- Private bath / emergency pull cord in bathroom
- Large closet
- Free cable
- Modern hardwood flooring
- Large windows offer a bright, cheerful view of the grounds
- A twin bed, dresser, nightstand, desk, floor lamp and draperies
- Emergency pull cord in each bathroom and bedroom
- Easily communicate with staff using a two-way speaker located in the bedroom
Westminster Manor proudly offers each resident the opportunity to furnish and decorate his or her own room. A compact "student" refrigerator is allowed.
- Bright and airy living room with fireplace, large television and state-of-the-art sound system.
- Dining room with elegantly set tables provides a perfect background for delicious well-balanced meals and snacks while enjoying a bright cheerful surrounding.
- Comfortably furnished sitting areas throughout our community.
- Charming patio area provides the perfect summer get away for outdoor grilling and entertainment.
- Our historical grounds with picturesque gazebo.
- Residents can enjoy bird watching, squirrels playing and deer browsing.